How to Create a Facebook Business Manager and Optimize Your Digital Assets
Hey there, digital entrepreneur! I'm Maria Cristal, an expert in Digital Business and Digital Marketing. Throughout my career, I've had the privilege of working with various brands, from small startups to large corporations, helping them strengthen their online presence and achieve success in the digital world.
Today, I want to share with you a step-by-step guide on how to create Facebook's Business Manager, now known as Meta's Business Manager, and how to optimize your digital assets to take your business to the next level.
The Importance of Facebook's Business Manager: Protect and Organize Your Assets
Managing commercial assets on social media can be challenging for many brands. I've witnessed countless situations where businesses lack proper organization of their digital assets, leading to confusion and loss of control when switching providers or collaborators. Having a platform that centralizes all these elements is crucial, and the Business Manager is the solution.
With Facebook's Business Manager or Meta's Business Manager, you can have a comprehensive view of your digital assets, including:
- Instagram accounts
- Facebook pixels
- Ad accounts
- Payment methods
- Team members
- Partners or agencies
- And more
Moreover, you can grant different levels of access and permissions to the people you work with, making the management of your resources more secure and efficient. From my experience, this tool has been a lifesaver for many businesses that needed to organize their online presence.
Steps to Create Facebook's Business Manager
- Access business.facebook.com and, if you don't have a Facebook account, create one. Use an account that represents your business, not an individual.
- Add your business name, brand name, and the email associated with the business. If you work with clients, it's recommended to create the Business Manager from their profile so that they retain full control.
- Verify your email to confirm the creation of the Business Manager. This step is essential to ensure that you are authorized to manage commercial assets.
- Add all relevant business information, including legal name, address, city, website, and tax identification if applicable. This will help Facebook have a clearer understanding of your business and improve its visibility on the platform.
- Invite other people to work in the Business Manager. You can grant them different roles and permissions, such as admin, employee, or business partner, based on their responsibilities in your business. This feature is especially useful if you have a team or work with external collaborators.
- Create a new business page from the left panel. Select the category that best represents your brand. For example, if you sell jewelry and accessories, choose the "jewelry and watches" category.
- Personalize your page with a profile picture that represents your brand identity and a cover image that showcases what you do. This will make your page more attractive and reflect the personality of your business.
- Connect your Instagram account with the Business Manager. This will allow you to manage your Instagram account more efficiently and synchronize your digital assets with your overall marketing strategy.
- Activate two-factor authentication.
Benefits of Creating and Organizing Your Business Manager
Creating and properly organizing your Business Manager on Facebook offers a wide range of benefits that can significantly boost the success of your business in the digital world. Here are some of the main benefits:
- Centralization of Commercial Assets: The Business Manager allows you to have all your digital assets in one place. From Facebook and Instagram accounts to ad accounts, Facebook pixels, and fan pages, having a centralized platform facilitates management and strategic decision-making. You won't have to navigate between different accounts and profiles, saving you time and effort.
- Control and Security: By creating the Business Manager, you can grant different levels of access and permissions to the people working in your business. This gives you greater control over who can manage your digital assets and what actions they can perform. Additionally, in the event of personnel changes or collaborators, you can quickly and securely revoke access.
- Effective Collaboration: If you work with a team or external collaborators, the Business Manager is an invaluable tool for facilitating collaboration. You can add members to your team and assign them specific roles, enhancing coordination and efficiency in asset management.
- Accurate Analysis and Reporting: The Business Manager provides metrics and detailed data on the performance of your digital assets. This allows you to evaluate the performance of your ad campaigns, measure the reach of your posts, and better understand your audience's behavior. With this information, you can make more informed decisions and adjust your strategy based on the results.
- Time and Resource Savings: Centralizing and organizing your assets through the Business Manager allows you to save time and resources in daily management. By avoiding data and account dispersion, you can focus on more effective strategies and business growth.
- Facebook's Specialized Support for Businesses: Those with their Business Manager organized and verified can access specialized support from Facebook for businesses via chat. This gives you the advantage of receiving direct assistance from platform experts in case of questions or technical issues. It's an excellent opportunity to get quick answers and effective solutions. You can find that support here: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/support/get-help
Optimization for Search Engines and Growth
In addition to creating the Business Manager, it's essential to optimize your digital assets to improve your positioning on search engines and attract more potential customers. Here are some tips to achieve that:
- Relevant Keywords: Use relevant keywords in the description of your business on Facebook and Instagram. These keywords will help your business appear in searches from users interested in your products or services.
- Quality Content: Publish high-quality and relevant content on your social media. This will not only attract more followers but also increase engagement and interaction with your brand.
- Use of Emojis: Emojis can add a personal and eye-catching touch to your content. Use them sparingly and consistently with your brand identity.
- Call-to-Action (CTA): Include a clear CTA in your posts and on your Facebook page. A CTA invites your followers to take a specific action, such as visiting your website, subscribing to your newsletter, or making a purchase.
- Interaction with Followers: Respond to comments and messages from your followers promptly and in a friendly manner. Positive interaction strengthens the relationship with your customers and demonstrates your commitment to them.
In summary, creating Facebook's Business Manager is a smart strategy to protect and organize your digital assets. With more effective resource management, you can boost your online presence and attract more potential customers. Additionally, by optimizing your content for search engines and providing a positive experience for your followers, you can increase your visibility and growth in the digital world.
If you need help creating your Business Manager or improving your online presence, don't hesitate to contact my agency, Solusync, where we can provide customized advice and solutions to boost your business.
I invite you to subscribe to receive more content about digital marketing and strategies to position your business on the internet. I'm excited to help you achieve success in the digital world! See you in the next article.
Remember, the success of your online business depends on effective management of your commercial assets and a solid marketing strategy. Let's get to work!
Pick my brain and Learn
Pick my brain or work live and learn the nitty-gritty behind Kajabi, while I do your tech-setup. Schedule a 1:1 consultation or consultation + implementation call. I'll answer your questions and teach you live while doing the work for you!
Subscribe to my newsletter
When I have something very awesome to share with you that can add value to your online business, your digital marketing strategies or increase your passive income and revenue, I'll stop by your inbox.
I hate spam. Won't do it.